The Holmstad's Home Store was established by a group of residents with the approval of the Holmstad Administration to accomplish the following objectives.
1. To assist new residents who are downsizing, when they need to dispose of excess furniture and home decor.
2. To assist families of deceased residents who need a way of disposing of furniture and home decor.
3. To sell furniture and home decor to existing residents, staff members and the public, at reasonable prices.
4. We reserve the right to reject such items as we feel we cannot sell.
5. Profits to be distributed between the Holmstad Residents' Association and the Benevolent Fund.
The income from the Store helps to provide funds for the Benevolent Care Fund and Life Enrichment for the benefit of the Holmstad residents.